(Photo: Crumbling Building. Click for source.)
It is time to get serious about turning away from sin (by looking to God for help) and turning to God for salvation through Jesus Christ; seeking God; and asking God to show you what to do. God is judging this nation and the world for rebelling against Him. The Book of Revelation describes the period of time coming up in the near future. Only those who are trusting in Jesus Christ and looking to Him will be saved from eternal judgment in Hell. Call upon the LORD today! (Click to see how.)
The Megabanks Are Ready to Crumble: Are You Prepared?
By: Dave Hodges
Since the U.S. only takes in $2 trillion dollars per year, where is the money going to come from to cover the derivatives debt? The interest on the derivatives debt is exploding faster than we can pay the interest on it. This one set of circumstances is enough, on its own, to collapse the U.S. economy. This could be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. However, we have a lot of straws sitting upon the backs of the American camel.
1. The national debt.
2. The national deficit.
3. The stock market bubble.
4. The MERS mortgage fraud which has stolen an estimated 13 million homes.
5. The 1.5 quadrillion derivatives debt.
6. The record low Baltic Index which speaks to the health of the global economy.
7. Record consumer credit debt.
8. 5o million Americans on food stamps.
9. Shadow Stats which states that 23% of Americans are unemployed and underemployed
10. A weakened military as we sit upon the edge of World War III at a time when Obama is downsizing our military and firing its leadership base.
11. Increased foreign reliance of food imports (20% of the total).